A few quick tips for looking beautiful in your portraits:
– Stand tall, shoulders back.
– Lean forward with your chest to avoid a double chin.
– Don’t face straight toward the camera.
– Keep your shoulders at a 45 degree angle to the photographer.
– Have your shoulders and hips slightly toward the camera and twist your waist to the side.
– Turn your lower body away from the photographer a little and then turn the upper body toward the camera to slim the waistline.
– Bend your legs, it gives them shape.
– Turn your head and tip to the same shoulder.
– Don’t let your arms touch your body.
– Crossing your legs will make your thighs appear slimmer.
– Tilt your head slightly to the left or right to give a more relaxed feel.
– Put your weight on your back foot and point your front foot toward the camera. It will help you appear thinner.
– Look a bit above the lens to make sure your eyes are open enough.
– Smile with your eyes and it shows your inner spirit!
studio | 165 Mitchells Chance, Edgewater, MD 21037
cell | 410.353.1717
email | firstname.lastname@example.org